24 outubro 2010

I feel part of the Universe


I feel part of the Universe
Open up to meet me
My emotion so submerged
Broken down to kneeling
What´s listening? 
Voices they care
Had to somehow greet myself
Greet myself
Heard vibrations
Within my cells
In my cells
Singing laaaaa

My love is saved for the Universe
See me now I´m bursting
On one planet so many turns
Different worlds
Singing haaaaaa

Fill my heart with discipline
Put there for the teaching
In my head see clouds of stairs
Help me as I´m reaching

The future´s paved with better days

Night running
From something
I´m running towards the day
Wide awake
All whispered once quiet
Now rising to a scream
Right in me

I´m falling
Free falling
World´s calling me
Up off my knees

Oh, I´m soaring yeah,
And darling
You´ll be the one that I can need
And still be free

Our future´s paved
With better days



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário